It’s time to roll the numbers and dance to the beats at Bingo Fiesta! Save the date for a vibrant night filled with good vibes and must-have prizes!
Join us on Friday, 26th January, at Rundles Victoria, starting from 8:30PM onwards.
Hurry, secure your tickets now - don't miss out on the fun! To grab your tickets or for more information, click the button below.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into an Event. Removing any part, altering or copying the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- The event is limited to a first come, first serve basis. Therefore, it is recommended to come on time to reserve a table.
- You acknowledge that the Organiser may, where necessary add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity. Such changes should not be material changes to the event and shall occur either due to instructions by authorities, unavailability of the artists or due to other reasons beyond the Organiser’s control. This will not prejudice any rights you may have for a refund.
- If the Event is rescheduled or moved to another date, the Organiser will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location or a refund. If the Event is cancelled, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event or a refund on your tickets. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
- If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
- Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If the Organiser has reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold for such purposes, they may be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
- For the safety of people at the Event, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors or performers.
- The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
- Attendees may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser which shall include sponsors and other partners authorized by the Organiser.
- Events involving clubbing and drinks often have legal requirements for age. Anyone under age will be refused entry.
- In accordance with the law, visitors aged under 17 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drinks.
- The relevant Maltese law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and Courts of Malta will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.